Hard disk is the best means to store data, but due to any reason you may lose crucial data and can stick in unbearable condition. Future is unforeseen and nobody can predict how long will the data be safe? Safe data is the best way of safe computing so you must be aware of various data recovery techniques and methods.
Data recovery software is the best alternate to recover and restore your lost but important files and folders. Company provides Windows NTFS Files Recovery Software to recover data from hard disk drive. It is a powerful tool designed exclusively for the Windows users to support easy data retrieval from NTFS hard disk partitions. Software gives the real value to data and gets back all lost deleted or missing files and folders residing in hard disk drive partitions.
Professional utility carefully scans hard disk partitions and recover all lost possible data including Digital pictures, Photographs, Snapshots, Music, Mp3/Mp4 file, Word documents in just few mouse clicks.
Get Free Trial Today!
You can have an advance idea of software features and working in freeware NTFS Data Recovery Software demo. Upon getting satisfactory result, we recommend you to buy licensed utility online.
- Best data recovery solution for your hard disk drive partitioned on NTFS file system.
- Helps even in most crucial data loss situations including Accidental files deletion, Software threats, Malicious code, Hard disk failure, File deletion due to pressing Shift+Del Keys, Emptied Recycle Bin, Deleted data using move or cut command, System boot failure, Logically corrupted media and other similar reasons.
- Performs extensive disk scanning technique to search and locate inaccessible files and folders.
- Software easily supports recovery of encrypted or long file name.
- Provides highly interactive and graphical interface for more user convenience.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium-class or equivalent Processor
- 18 MB of free disk space (for installation)
- RAM 128 MB or more
Operating System Supported:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows NT, Windows 98 etc.